STIMULUS INSIGHTS WEBINAR
The PPP Flexibility Act has now been passed by both Houses of Congress!
For small businesses who have been working to make ends meet while trying to qualify for forgiveness, upon the President’s signing:
- The Safe Harbors will get safer
- The Covered Period will get longer
- The Payroll Expense Ratio will get reduced
...and much more positive news for PPP recipients!
Join me and Pacific Advisors in our continuing efforts to help you:
- Unpack the new PPP Flexibility Act!
- Refresh what you know about EIDL loans that many of you are now receiving
- Be aware of a June deadline that still remains from the CARES Act for Small Businesses
- Keep in the know on other DC chatter about what’s being proposed
Join us, Tuesday, June 9, 2020: 1:00 PM Pacific / 4:00 PM Eastern
Click HERE to register for the complimentary Webinar
CFP® ChFC® CLU®
Eric McDermott is a managing equity partner of Pacific Advisors. He leads the Advanced Financial Strategies Team, new initiatives, and enterprise marketing. As a Financial Advisor he holds multiple advanced designations, including CFP®, ChFC®, and CLU®, and focuses on connecting business leaders with strategies to protect and grow their business, net worth and estate.
His public speaking includes frequent presentations across the country to business owner and CEO groups on financial strategies for earning more and keeping more. He regularly presents advanced planned giving strategies for attracting more frequent and larger support to worthwhile causes. For years, Eric has led presentations for employees and leaders, across dozens of companies, on personal strategies for getting financially organized.